Last year, Great Irish Beverages produced Dublin Gin & Tonic Fest – a citywide celebration of Irish gins. For 2016, they are taking the festival around the entire island of Ireland to all 32 counties!
Irish Gin & Tonic Fest is talking place from June 20th – 25th and lots of bars, restaurants and hotels in Ireland and Northern Ireland are involved. They are showing their love for supporting Irish drink products by showcasing in their venue one of eight Irish made gins with a tonic of their choice for the duration of the festival.
You, the public, may vote for your favourite Irish Gin & Tonic by using the #IrishGnT hashtag on twitter or by commenting on the Facebook page. The winning venue will receive a host of brilliant prizes and most importantly can lay claim that they have the finest Irish Gin & Tonic in all of Ireland!
In addition to the nationwide promo, a select number of venues will be doing special offers on Irish Gin & Tonics through the award winning food and drink online magazine website www.thetaste.ie. Also, some of the gin brands will be hosting special festival events & workshops – please stay tuned to social media for all updates and visit for a list of participating venues: www.greatirishbeverages.com.
The eight different, premium Irish gins involved this year come from every province in Ireland.
– Blackwater Distillery www.blackwaterdistillery.ie
– Bertha’s Revenge www.ballyvolanespirits.ie
– Dingle Distillery www.dingledistillery.ie
– St Patrick’s Distillery www.stpatricksdistillery.ie
– Dublin City Gin www.dublincitygin.com
– Glendalough Distillery www.glendaloughdistillery.com
– Shortcross Gin www.shortcrossgin.com
– Gunpowder Gin www.gunpowdergin.com